Monday 1 August 2016

UK Summer Workshops 2016

"Simple Beauty"
Bindweed in Watercolour

I have just spent the most amazing two weeks teaching my UK Summer watercolour workshops and have to say I feel so inspired from them. The artists attending came from USA. Spain, Singapore, Australia and South Africa.
I held a two day watercolour retreat the week before last.  And then last week saw me teaching four one day workshops, each with a fabulous and exciting theme. I have had a ball. When anyone asks me how I can spend so much time teaching I have to answer that I love it. I love meeting new people. I love seeing old friends as in returning artists and I love sharing my passion for painting in my favourite medium.

Now I am home, back working in my studio for my upcoming exhibition which I will remind everyone of and share details in a new blog post.

But for now. I just want to say I am back online and ready to share on my blog again!

I am back!

***************

No comments: