Friday 15 April 2016

"Spring Dance" SOLD



"Spring Dance"
SOLD

This week I called into the Frame Gallery in Odiham, Hampshire , UK  to deliver  "Spring Dance" , the above painting. The gallery had contacted me asking if I had any Spring floral paintings available and, as this one was ready,  I could oblige.

Quite often collectors know what subjects they would like from me. And a Frame Gallery client wanted a " Jean Haines" original of florals. Spring flowers to be precise.

As it happened the gallery loved the painting and so did their client because it sold immediately which leaves the gallery minus any floral art of mine. 

For now! 

Because new work is about to be delivered early next week.
If you like my spring flower watercolours now is a good time to get in touch!

********************

No comments: