Tuesday 10 November 2015

Where are you?


I am opening so many wonderful emails asking me where I am. And more importantly when am I going to be back on my blog!

I am so sorry there has been such a long silence here but I have been hectic with my Watercolour Workshop and Book Signing Tour in USA. I finally arrived home last weekend which I spent catching up with my family.

Now I am leaving yet again for a full and exciting week ahead as tomorrow the filming for my new book, which will be launched next year, begins. This is a very different publication to anything I have ever written before and it has been quite incredible to write. I hadn't had time to write the last few chapters of my new book before I left for USA and if ever I have felt I am being guided in my career this was the time. I have met people and heard stories on my tour that have to be included. You will understand when I find time to write a few magical blog posts later this year.

Today however I have a meeting with my publishers and while I am at head office I have been asked to sign a 100 copies of "Jean Haines World of Watercolour". That will take a little time too!

I view my life right now as emotionally incredible because of the amazing people I am continually meeting. I said in one of my tour workshops that this gentle style and medium seems to attract very wonderful , warm hearted and kind people  in a way that unites us all quite specially. Having read so many gorgeous emails thanking me for my workshops I know that's true. I strongly believe kindness is a way of life and I have met like minded souls everywhere I have travelled. I'm so lucky!

Thank you to everyone who came on my workshops or who attended my art events. I promise to reply to all my lovely emails and messages when I am home but I am away yet again and working hard this week, as always.

But soon I hope to find time to chill a little! Then you will hear from me!

Have a great time painting and God Bless!

Jean

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see what you have in store :)