Monday 7 September 2015

World of Watercolour Exhibition 2015 : Unframed Paintings

 Robin from my new book "Colour and Light in Watercolour" 

************

Its' almost time for my exhibition to open on Friday  evening this week.

I have a collection of unframed paintings that will be in the browser at the gallery. I am always aware that not everyone wishes to purchase a framed piece so there is a  limited collection  of original paintings that have been mounted only, for buyers to frame to their personal taste.

These include the robin above and the  colourful elephant below. There are cockerels, koala, sheep and florals in this section of the show so please arrive early if you wish to purchase one as the favourite subjjects tend to disappear quickly!


 Elephant from my World of Watercolour Exhibition 2015


********************

All art can be reserved via contacting the Frame Gallery.



No comments: