Thursday 12 February 2015

New DVD 2015

Jeans'  new book "Jean Haines World of Watercolour " is available to pre order on Amazon.com 


New DVD!

I have just had a very exciting phone call with Town House Films who create my DVDs. The conversation which included a terrific invitation should please the wonderful people who have been asking me to create a new film because I have agreed. And accepted their  fabulous offer for me to film again!

My new DVD will be available later this year as I will be filming this Summer.

You heard it here first and as you can see, I am absolutely useless at keeping secrets!


****************

1 comment:

Capt Elaine Magliacane said...

This is GREAT news… I love watching you paint… it is so magical. I hope the book is also available on this side of the pond in the USA.