Thursday 22 January 2015

Book Signing Celebration : The Manor Hotel, Moreton On the Marsh

"Joy"
Spring flowers bring so much joy to our lives 

Book Signing and Afternoon Tea

at The Manor Hotel

Moreton On the Marsh
 
June 16th , 2015

To celebrate the launch of my new book " Jean Haines World of Watercolour" I will be a special guest artist at the Manor Hotel, Moreton On the Marsh this June.

This is going to be a wonderful opportunity for  having a copy of my new book signed and seeing some of the step by steps included in it coming to life during the demonstration.

The event includes a yummy afternoon tea  which  means home made scones and clotted cream will be hard to avoid. But I will cope bravely by sampling some!

If you would like  to meet me please book early as there are limited places.

Information via this link




No comments: