Wednesday 20 August 2014

Watercolour Workshops 2015: UK and USA

A Blast Of Colour


Watercolour Workshops 2015

Next year is going to be a very  exciting twelve months as I have a full itinery with wonderful art events and a new book launch.  I thought it might be a good idea to catch up on my blog for anyone interested in attending my watercolour workshops.


UK  Watercolour Workshops 2015.
These are held in Hampshire in Jane Austen countryside. If anyone is coming from overseas and would like information on places to visit or stay whilst here just let me know.

I am currently working on my 2015 schedule  and details will be released to all artists who are already on my email contact list. There are new courses as well as firm favourites. Places will go very quickly so please book as soon as you recieve the information to avoid disappointment.
To be on my workshop list please email jeanhaines@hotmail.com


USA 2015 Watercolour Workshop Tour
 I am thrilled to be returning to USA for the launch of my new book there. My tour includes  New York, California, West Virginia and St Louis. An update on bookings is as follows.

California :  All workshops are FULLY BOOKED
West Virginia and St Louis will not be confirming bookings until January 2015
New York :  Dates have now been released and bookings are being taken so please get in touch as a few spaces at this moment in typing are still available.

To be put in touch with the  organisers of these events please contact me on jeanhaines@hotmail.com

*************

Cailfornia : Plein Air Convention April  2015

I will be demonstrating at the Plein Air Convention in April 2015 plus signing copies of my books.  Full details are available via this link.


***********************

Patchings Art Festival : June 2015

My new book "Jean Haines World of Watercolour" will be launched at Patchings Art Festival so if you would like a signed copy I will be there in June and looking forward to celebrating its' release. Demonstrations will be on the new subjects and techniques in this fabulous new publication.
More details to be given at a later date!


**************************

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love your painting style. This is the type of watercolor painting I have always yearned to do.
For 25 years I have been a structured artist in basket weaving, chair caning/seat weaving. When i want to relax, it is not going to be something stringently structured or painted so that you cannot tell it from a photography, I want care free use of color and expression.
Your style is exactly what I love and having been an avid gardener, there is a limitless supply of flowers everywhere you look, nature is all around us.
I am so happy I found you on Pinterest quite by accident. I found your painting of violets in a vase.