Wednesday 9 July 2014

USA 2015 Watercolour Tour : New York Dates and Sonoma Update

The interest in my 2015  USA Watercolour workshop and book signing tour has been phenomenal. So much so that I have been asked to add a further workshop in California and I will also be holding two workshops in New York. Here is the latest information along with the dates for New York and the extra workshop in Sonoma.

  
Sonoma, California 

  October  3rd/4th Workshop 3. NEW
October 6th/7th,  2015  Workshop 1  FULLY BOOKED

October  9th/10th, 2015 Workshop 2 FULLY BOOKED
 Art Society Book Signing/ Demonstration 8th October. 1-0 - 4.0 p.m




West Virginia

 October 15th/ 16th, 2015 Workshop 1

   October 19th/ 20th,  2015  Workshop 2

Please Note: Bookings for this Art Society will be confirmed in January 2015.


St Louis

October 24th/ 25th, 2015 Workshop 1

October 27th/ 28th, 2015 Workshop 2

Art Society Book Signing/Demonstration October 27th , 7.0 p.m.



New York
October31st- November 1st   Workshop 1
November 2nd/3rd Workshop 2
Art Society Demonstration 30th October 

***

All artists who have already contacted me have been put in touch with the organisers. Any artists wishing to book a place on my USA Workshop courses please contact me as soon as possible  on jeanhaines@hotmail.com

Each two day course is aimed at being highly motivational, inspirational and fascinating!

Thank you to everyone who has already been in touch, I am over the moon with such a warm welcome back to USA .

*****************

On another note I am already working on my 2016 tour and have recieved  wonderful invitations from USA Art Societies. More news at a later date.

No comments: