Wednesday 4 December 2013

"Atmospheric Watercolours" Another Reprint!

 "Atmospheric Watercolours"
International best selling book on watercolour

 I am thrilled to hear the news from my publisher that "Atmospheric Watercolours" my latest book is so popular that it has had to go for reprint yet again!  If I wasn't on crutches at the moment following last weeks surgery I would be doing a happy dance.  As I can't I'm hoping you won't mind my celebrating on my blog and inviting you to celebrate with me.

Thank you SO much to everyone who has bought a copy . I promise the new book I am working on at the moment will be filled with as many tips and techniques as possible.

A HUGE thank you to my publishers for making my dream of becoming an author come true!
I am a very happy artist!


Books awaiting my signature before being sent, for online orders.

1 comment:

Emilia said...

This book is great, I got it as soon as it was published and I cannot put it down. Congratulations! I cannot wait for the next book!