Sunday 18 August 2013

Watercolour Workshops 2014

Memories of France
When I lived in France I always loved the many gerinium I saw there in flower. 
Vibrant colour always is a treat to work with.


Watercolour Workshops 2014

I am receiving many emails  and requests for information regarding my 2014 watercolour workshop programme. There are no details posted on my web site and my 2013 courses are all fully booked in UK and USA.

So that everyone has an opportunity to book places here is an update on my workshop plans next year.


UK  2014 Workshops.  
My 2014  watercolour workshop programme of events in UK will be  sent by email to everyone on my contact list, by Christine who handles my bookings. This information will not be sent out until late September 2013.  The dates will be released later on my web site so, please, if you haven't already sent an email to be added to my workshop list  do so now as places go almost immediately.
jeanhaines@hotmail.com

Italy , April 2014
I will be taking a weeks watercolour course in Italy in April 2014 with Arte Umbria. This course is  already fully booked as places were taken immediately, as soon as the course was advertised.

Australia, November 2014
I will be returning to Australia and giving a free workshop to the artists who missed my last course due to my accident.  I will also be taking an extra  watercolour workshop for artists who are not attending this course. Only fifteen artists will be on this second course and full details will be shared at a later date.


*****************************

For my USA friends, I have some very exciting news but will be sharing  this in another blog post especially for you!

No comments: