Friday 31 May 2013

Watercolour Workshops UK, USA, Australia and Italy

 Jean Haines Watercolour Workshops

UK Workshops this year including Dedham Hall are fully booked but 2014 dates will be available from September.

USA Tour 2013

New York    FULLY BOOKED Waiting List closed

Dallas         FULLY BOOKED Waiting List Closed

Lubbock , Texas   November 2013 One workshop has a few places available.

Mexico  November  2013 Places Available.

Contact jeanhaines@hotmail.com for details.


*************

Watercolour Workshops 2014

Italy April 2014 Places  currently available for a one week course.

Australia and USA details to follow.

UK workshop information will be released in September 2013.

******************

I have been invited to teach in several locations in both USA and Australia in 2014  so will update on these new workshops at a later date. I will be  working on my 2014 programme of events over the next few months so please contact me directly if you wish to attend in any of the above locations. .

I am also planning  an exciting international workshop programme for 2015 .

 Could all artists wishing to attend workshops in 2014 please contact me to be placed on my email list.  jeanhaines@hotmail.com


 

1 comment:

laura said...

Congratulations on your tour--looks like a tremendous success! I hope I have an opportunity to take a workshop with you someday; until then I'll have to content myself with your books, which I love!