Sunday 12 May 2013

Breaking a Leg ? Australia 2013

The Wesley Hospital, Brisbane 2013

When I left UK a few weeks ago for my workshops in Australia I had no idea how my trip was going to turn out and it will take several blog posts to catch up. But the reason my blog has been so quiet is because I had an accident in Australia which led to a week in hospital, surgery and an extended stay until I was able to fly home.

I can't begin to thank everyone for their wonderful kindness during what could have been a very traumatic experience but for now I send my heartfelt thanks to Roz who is a true star when calm and kind generosity is needed. Karen and John, Jo Duckworth especially deserve a mention as well as Di who organised my trip and her terrific husband Ned.

I will explain in my next blog post what happened but for now, I am happy to say I am home again, in a wheelchair and recovering but  its'  going to be a long healing process ahead so all the smiles and laughter you can share would be really appreciaited!

I'm home!


3 comments:

Okami said...

Wishing you a speedy recovery

Niki said...

Oh my! wishing you a speedy recovery! Take care! x

EarthMother said...

So sorry to hear of your nasty accident, Jean. I hope you can recover and get back on your feet soon.