Wednesday 12 September 2012

Leaving Summer Behind. Roses 2012

Enjoying a single rose from my cottage garden. Detail to be added after this first soft wash.

I am going to be very busy over the next few weeks so thought I would share an update on my blog.

Firstly I have a Private Preview on Friday 14th, September 2012 at the Albany Gallery in Cardiff as part of a group exhibition for the SWA,Society for Women Artists.

I will be away  taking a watercolour course at Dedham Hall next week and when I return I will be demonstrating for the Chandlers Ford Art Society.

All of my news will be posted on my web site and my 2013 programme of UK Workshops should be ready  by the end of this month.

I have incredible projects that I am working on and next year looks as though it is going to be really exciting. But then again,my life always is!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please, show second wash. I find adding second wash the most difficult and interesting thing.

a woman who is said...

Your roses slay me...love them!!!!