Thursday 9 August 2012

Thank you so much!


Thank you so much to everyone who has taken the time to write me emails about my new book "Atmospheric Watercolours". 

I have been moved to tears by the wonderfully touching comments in some messages and completely taken aback by the positive feedback that keeps coming my way. So much so that at times I feel very overwhelmed. I wanted to share my passion for working in watercolour and reach people who I know would like to come to my workshops but can't. I poured everything I knew into each page  to share with  those who want to work in watercolour and discover all its magic as I have done. Working in this medium has changed my life in so many ways so I really simply wanted to pass on that happiness to others. And if possible help other artists reach their dreams.

Thank you so much for letting me know you love my book and thank you for buying a copy!

Truly,

I am really grateful!

Jean

2 comments:

jgr said...

Jean, I have ordered your book, and I'm like a child at Christmas--waiting eagerly for it's arrival (in the U.S.).

Melva said...

Jean, I have to say thankyou for your book that I received as a prize from the Artist magazine I have many, many art books but, yours is truly wonderful. I cannot say thankyou enough. I hope everyone interested in watercolour painting goes out and buys it?????