Thursday 21 June 2012

Oodles of Doodle! Dogs in Art Gallery Exhibition , Stockbridge,Hampshire

Labradoodle coming to life in a new watercolour

I feel as though I am living life in the fast lane as I constantly leap from one exciting show to another at the moment. Each is completely unique and I am now in the process of delivering my work to the Dogs in Art Gallery in Stockbridge as I will have a "Jean Haines" room displaying a vibrant watercolour collection of mine for the duration of July 2012.

Behind the scenes I have been painting a series of beautiful dogs and I am absolutely in love with a black labradoodle that has been a sheer joy to paint. All artists will understand when I say a photograph doesn't do the colours in this piece justice and I will weep if anyone buys it. It has expression, a feeling of happiness about it and every time I look at this painting I feel great!


There are West Highland Whites,Bichon Frise,Terriers and my feathered friends are also making an appearance.Yes,my cockerels are now in Stockbridge so please make an early visit whilst the show is running.

I visited the gallery this morning and fell in love with so many adorable items on show.Not only art but the most incredible sculpture is displayed there. This gallery is a must for dog lovers as a place to visit.

Stockbridge is also a beautiful location as there are fabulous restaurants, a tea shop and great walks.

So make a date in your diary if you are near Hampshire.Call in and see my new exhibition and look out for "Oodles of Doodle"!


*********************

This is the first time I have had paintings of dogs available for some time and I am really looking forward to seeing the exhibition when all the work is on show as a collection. Signed copies of my new book will alos  be available at the gallery along with a series of new greeting cards.




2 comments:

Unknown said...

Just marvelling at your work rate. How you find time to paint with all of the rest of your schedule amazes me. As always lovely work.

Jean Haines SWA, SFP said...

Thank you Mick, I am not sure how I fit it all in either but I do know I love being so busy:):)Its great to see you:)