Saturday 23 June 2012

Black Caviar Wins Again : Lyndhurst Gallery Summer Exhibition 2012

"Black Caviar Wins Again"
73cms x 92.5cms

Ascot 2012

Lyndhurst Gallery Summer Exhibition 
August 2012

I have just held my breath watching Black Caviar winning at Ascot this afternoon.Such a well loved horse by so many racing fans from all over the world won its twenty second race.

I have completely fallen in love with this mares' story and fame.

My latest painting of Black Caviar will be in the Summer Exhibition at the Lyndhurst Gallery in the New Forest, Hampshire along with my new horse racing watercolours.

Full details will be shared on my web site soon.

For gallery details and early viewing  please see this link


**************************

2 comments:

bvpainter said...

he almost got beaten though.

Jean Haines SWA, SFP said...

Hi Bernard, I watched whilst holding my breath! I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It would have been such a shame to lose after travelling all that way and with so many fans watching. Moonlight Cloud nearly won and it was very close!