Monday 7 May 2012

Hotting Things Up!

Giant  Horse Racing Scene coming to life in a brave first wash full of life,energy and watercolour effects.

I have several exhibitions coming up and have just updated my web site with full information.

If you like my watercolours and would like to see  my new collections or paintings from my new book "Atmospheric Watercolours" please check this link for full details.


Exhibition Diary 2012

David Shepherd Wildlife Artist of the Year Exhibition, Mall Galleries, May 2012
"Expressions"Solo Exhibition The Wey Gallery,Godalming,Surrey May 27th - June 11th ,2012
The Society of Floral Painters Annual Exhibition, Oxmarket, Chichester, Sussex 30th May -16th June,
An Artists Journey, The Frame Gallery,Hampshire June 1st - June 24th,2012
The Society of Women Artist Annual Exhibition,Mall Galleries.London 28th June-7th July 2012

**********************

No comments: