Saturday 26 May 2012

Expressions : Solo Exhibition Opening Tomorrow



Yesterady I visited the Wey Gallery to complete pricing my new watercolour collection for my solo exhibition " Expressions" which opens tomorrow with a special preview event running from 1.0 pm to 3.00 pm.

The gallery looked spectacular even though art  has yet to be hung. My collection placed in groups ready to be displayed on the well lit walls looked brilliant in the selected frames for this show.

A wonderful selection of specifically chosen bronze sculptures will be in the gallery so that the whole theme will be  orchestrated to give a day at the races feeling.



But there is far more. My favourite subjects of cockerels, owls and sheep will be there as well as a few surprise including my leap into more abstract work. 

The Wey Gallery always present a fantastic show which is well worth a visit for both at collectors and artists alike.

I can't wait for tomorrow when I will be seeing my new collection on the walls for the first time and signing copies of my new book.

You can meet me at the gallery and find details on the exhibition on my web site

www.jeanhaines.com




No comments: