Sunday 19 February 2012

Exciting Watercolour Effects

Watercolour Effects using watercolour pigment and water alone.
No inks,acrylics or salt have been used in this colour abstract.

I am working on a new collection of watercolours for a major exhibition later this year. The new collection is so exciting to work on and I am loving using the techniques from my new book "Atmospheric Watercolours" which will be released in May 2012.

At the moment my collection is very much under wraps as I prefer to release the new paintings as they become available in the gallery exhibition. They are full of life, colour, energy and vibrant pigment interaction.

Full details will be shared on my blog soon.

***************

A current collection of  my watercolours can be seen at The Wey Gallery in Godalming , Surrey, UK

No comments: