Tuesday 11 October 2011

Another Bailey, This time from the Nederlands.

Bailey painted by Judy in the Nederlands

I am having the most difficult time choosing the overall winner of the September Watercolour Challenge. They are all so fabulous!

I looked at Judys painting and saw my dog. I saw his head pose and his very stubborn character which he shows at times. He can sulk if he thinks he isn't going for a walk and this is what I see in this painting.

I will share the winning painting and  send the collection of cards to the artist by the end of this week but please bear with me as there are so many and they are all wonderful!

Thank you Judy!



1 comment:

Judy said...

What a surprise to see my version of Bailey looking back at me from your blog! Thank you for choosing it and for your comments! Can you believe I almost threw this painting away because I just 'doodled' it? Looking forward to see more Bailey versions.