Saturday 17 September 2011

Watercolour Workshops USA 2012

 Watercolour Workshops USA 2012


Yes,it's true and definite! I am coming to USA in Autumn 2012 and arrangements are in hand for my visit. I will be sharing full details here  soon and am working on my trip at the moment.

I have room for one more Art Society on my visit so if you are interested in a hosting a workshop in your State please could you contact your Art Society  or get in touch with me at your earliest convenience because my dates and schedule are almost complete.

I can't wait to meet all my American friends and share my exciting watercolour year because so much will be happening in 2012. Rather than type about this on my blog I would love to share my excitement with you in person and bring my workshops to you instead of showing you my art online!

Thank you to everyone who has shown such  fantastic interest in the possibilty of my coming to USA.

Because of you I am!
*********************

USA Watercolour Workshops
jeanhaines@hotmail.com