Sunday 3 July 2011

Watercolour Demonstration at the Mall Galleries this week!

Jazzing things up!

 
This is just a reminder that my free demonstrations at the Mall Galleries in London will be taking place this week on Thursday 7th July.  I will be there from 11.0 a.m and happy to talk to visitors all day . There is no need to book, there is no need to pay other than the adnmission fee to the gallery and I really am looking forward to the day.  At the moment I am deciding what to bring and paint but I think I will just do everything! All my favourite subjects and have fun doing so.
 
Everyone who has met me or been to my workshops will know I am very relaxed, love meeting people and am very easy to talk to.So if you can make it come and have a great time, enjoy watercolour flowing creating  incredible subjects appear  as if by magic and meet other visitors who are there for the same reason. It's going to be a very casual fun day!
And everyone is welcome!

**************************

On top of my demonstrations you will see an incredible variety of art during the SWA Society for Women Artists 150th Exhibition. There is also a superb collection of paintings on loan from the Tate for the retrospective exhibition of  stunning art by females who founded the SWA. Don't miss it!



1 comment:

Roy Simmons said...

So Looking forward to it!