Friday 1 July 2011

"Simply Amazing" at Mall Galleries 2011

"Amazing Ways With Watercolour  "

 My DVD which happily holds the record as the fastest selling DVD to date with Town House Films

I was thrilled to see that the cover painting from  my DVD " Amazing Ways with Watercolour" was one of the very first paintings to sell during the charity evening held before the Private Preview of the SWA, Society for Women Artists 150th Annual Exhibition at the Mall Galleries in London this week.

This particular painting has been a really lucky piece for me and has been commented on by so many wonderful contacts in my art world. To decide to sell  a painting that is a huge part of my own art journey was a difficult decision . I am wishing  as much wonderful good luck and happiness to its' new owner as it has brought to my life.

Thank you so much to everyone who has bought my DVD and  for the  incredible comments I keep receiving about it. It was a pleasure to share how I work in watercolour but even more of a pleasure to know how I handle  the medium without a preliminarty sketch is being so enjoyed. It had sold out but I am delighted to share the news that it is now in stock again. So please if you haven't made an order buy one now before it disappears again!

For those wishing to purchase my DVD details are on my web site


The original painting can be seen during the SWA, Society for Women Artists 150th Annual Exhibition and detaill for this can also be found on my web site.It is a show definbitely worth visiting as I really cannot wait to pick up my brushes after seeing so much in the way of art that is absolutely inspirational!




No comments: