Friday 29 April 2011

Royal Wedding Day 2011

Wedding Day

 
 The Most Beautiful of Brides 

Today is a very special day as a Royal Wedding is about to take place . For me yesterday was very special as I celebrated  my own wedding anniversary and it was  wonderful. I looked back over the years of an amazing life living all over the world with the man I have always loved and always will. We have celebrated our anniversaries in Asia, Europe and the Middle East.

I remember the morning  I prepared for my wedding and the dress I had waited to wear. I remember the feeling of  excitement as the moment drew nearer to looking into my future husbands eyes when we made the vows to love each other for the rest of our lives. Little did I realise then how strong my love would grow over the years and I know I am very blessed.

So as the wedding takes place today I am wishing HR Prince William and Kate the longest and happiest of marriages. I wish a certain mother could have been here to watch the occasion but somehow I feel she will be looking down with pride at a young man who has won the heart of a beautiful young lady and a nation by his charming and genuine personality.

Congratulations to the happy couple and may the years ahead be  full of the happiest of memories.

*********************

2 comments:

Brotesdeternura said...

Tu pintura es soñada! Me encanta el poder de sintesis que tienen tus imagenes, captás la escencia de lo que querés transmitir y eso se percibe siempre. Los colores elegidos son perfectos, finos y delicados para esta ocasión. Una vez mas fecicitaciones y Gracias por compartirla.

irinasztukowski said...

Gorgeous and mysterious! Lovely art Jean.
Thank you,
Irina