Sunday 3 April 2011

Celebrate Spring Collection 2011

 CELEBRATE SPRING 2011
THE FRAME GALLERY
ODIHAM

"A Spring evening with Jean Haines SWA at THE FRAME in Odiham on: 8th April, From 5.30pm onwards Jean's Spring collection is bursting full of colour & will be on show the week preceeding this evening event. From perfect primroses, to poised baby owls and proud cockrels, this is perhaps Jean's most exciting work to date. Please join us and meet Jean in person. Enjoy a glass of sparkling wine, while viewing her spring collection."



A few of the paintings in my new exhibition at THE FRAME in Odiham


"Beauty of Spring"
£850
As seen in "Hampshire Life" magazine and all promotional invitations


"Essence of Spring"
£825
From my book " How to Paint Colour and Light in Watercolour"


"First Signs of Spring"
£625
From my book " How to Paint Colour and Light in Watercolour" 

" Spring Spray"
£750
From my book " How to Paint Colour and Light in Watercolour"

"Hare Today,Gone Tomorrow"
£850

"Anyones Race"
£925


The cockerel painting from the cover of my new DVD will be on show  and "Flying Feathers " the white cockerel that was featured in my DVD will also be for sale in the collection.

There are many  wonderful pieces in stunning frames and whilst I am artist of the month early viewing is recommended as favourite subjects will be on sale from the beginning of this week. Small pieces in the browser start at £350.

I will be at the gallery on Friday for the " Meet the Artist" event that  commences at 5.30.p.m. I would love to meet you if you are able to come and look forward to a fabulous night!

************

For details about the exhibition, original art work for sale and the meet the artist event please call Jan directly on  tel : 01252 701082




No comments: