Saturday 19 March 2011

Watercolours With Life Exhibition 2011


THE WEY GALLERY


 "Watercolours With Life"
The Exhibition
Wey Gallery
Godalming,Surrey, U.K

This week I visited the Wey Gallery in Godalming to discuss my  "WatercoloursWith Life"  Exhibition that will open on 17th April. It really is amazing how much happens behind the opening of an exhibition, details that are vital and decisions that take time away from  the brushes and painting that I love so much.

I was invited to show at the Wey Gallery last year after successful sales of my work which included subjects such as my sheep and also horse racing watercolours.  The Wey Gallery as a venue can showcase my larger paintings which I so love working on as they give me the freedom to completely express myself through colour.

Whilst I adore painting in watercolour on a daily basis the pieces that leave my studio and make it to frames in galleries are always the ones I would keep in my home.The favourites that I find very hard to part with. And this exhibition will be containing not just new work but paintings from my private collection that I had decided to keep as part of my journey in watercolour.

All will be for sale and I must admit I am looking forward to seeing the collection all together and hung in this beautiful  location.

If you are free on Sunday, 17th April I would love to meet you at the gallery. It promises to be a very special day.

Work will be online to view and purchase once the preview has taken place.  If you would like further details please contact the gallery directly on
01483 418013

You can read more about the gallery on

 
 
*******************




No comments: