Tuesday 15 March 2011

Four Seasons Hotel, Hampshire Two Day Watercolour Retreat

  
Four Seasons Hotel
Hampshire, UK
"Painting Escapes"
April 2011

April 26, 27 and 28th
Welcome evening  to meet the artist and fellow guests on 26th April at the Hotel.

Until now I have only taken one day workshops on  a number of subjects to allow more artists places to come to my ever growing  in popularity sessions. Over the last twelve months I have been inundated with requests to hold two day seminars so that artists can enjoy building up a painting, study technique and relax without the concern of a joruney for a one day event.

I am also discovering many artists are coming to me for the experience in loosening up their style or searching for new ideas with colour combinations and  that extra  sense of excitement in their results.

Among those coming to me are those who are simply curious about watercolour as a medium.

Whatever the reason I know from feedback that everyone leaves my sessions on a high and are eager to paint when they get home.

Relaxing through colour and enjoying what watercolour as a medium can do is such an amazing experience. In many ways it can be life changing.

This April I will be taking a unique two day retreat " Painting Escapes" at Four Seasons Hotel in Dogmersfield,Hampshire.  

This will be a wonderful opporunity to escape into a world of colour surrounded by the most wonderful countryside of Jane Austens time. Nearby there are wonderful places to visit such as Chawton where Jane Austen lived. The local churches and villages are a delight to visit and the colours at this time of year will make the experience even more  memorable. There are also many activities for non painting partners such as golf, horse riding, clay shooting and fishing.

As always places  are strictly limited and these are my only sessions available in 2011 at the moment which makes it even more vital to book early.

If you are interested please contact the hotel directly for a place and I look forward to greeting you on the welcome evening.
Tel. 44 1252 853000
For further details please visit this web site




No comments: