Thursday 23 December 2010

I'm dreaming of a............

 Exhbition of Jean Haines Original Watercolours
At The Bronze Gallery

I am not sure how, or when it happened because one minute I was  painting for a few exhibitions a year and taking a small number of workshops. Now I find requests continually to show my  watercolour collections in a large number of galleries here in UK and abroad. My Spring 2011 workshops are already fully booked with a waiting list for any cancellations and as the Autumn Dates for sessions in 2011 are yet to be announced excitement is building as to what these may be and when they will take place.

I have trips  already planned for workshops abroad next year and wonderful invitations to hold workshops in exciting locations in 2012. This is the year my next book will be launched and I am already trying to contain my excitement over the occasion. I will also be on the judging panels for several major art events and have recieved invitations to judge international exhibitions.

In a way my life seems very surreal.

I once had a dream to write a book. I hold a passion for watercolour and simply want to share the heady feeling of excitement at pigment interaction. I have been inspired all of my life from a child to this minute by artists who are far greater than I will ever be.

My dreams have come true in ways I never imagined. And for this reason my focus sincerely now wants to be on helping others see their dreams come true.

Whatever you are wishing for I hope you realise your dreams in 2011.

Have a wonderful Christmas and the Happiest of New Years!


***************************

3 comments:

Susan Roux said...

I love hearing about wonderful success stories! It makes it feel like it's possible and inspires us to continue moving forward. Congratulations of your success and wishes for continued excitement as you head into the new year. Merry Christmas.

Carrie Waller Watercolors said...

Congratulations! That is a dream come true!! Merry Christmas!

devotedmomof7 said...

Congratulation, Jean. You deserve all the good things coming your direction!