Sunday 16 May 2010

David Shepherd Wildlife Artist of the Year Exhibition 2010

I am thrilled and honoured to be included in the David Shepherd Wildlife Artist of the Year Exhibition 2010. The paintings of the finalists are on view via this link and many of my favourite artists are amongst them. My painting is also on view in the collection.

http://www.wildlifeartistoftheyear.org/

Having looked at all of the  amazing paintings I feel very small and  indeed humble to be included.Whilst I adore painting in watercolour I am always 100% aware that there are many talented artists in the world and I am just one person who happens to love holding a brush to create. It would be impossible for me to choose a favourite so I am eagerly looking forward to the exhibition which takes place at the Mall Galleries in London from 24th-29th May 2010. To be involved if you can't visit personally you can register a vote for your favourite online.

The exhibition will also feature THREE GENERATIONS of the Shepherd family which includes
- a retrospective collection of DAVID SHEPHERD's original works,
sensitive canvases for sale by his daughter MANDY SHEPHERD
and exciting contemporary work for sale by his granddaughter EMILY LAMB.

Most importantly of all please remember
                            50% from all sales goes towards supporting DSWF's wildlife projects

**********************************

No comments: