Friday 16 April 2010

Put a Smile on a Childs Face.

This post isn't about art.  I am sharing a link that has been passed to me that really touches your heart if you take time to read it. Post Pals was set up by a young girl called Vikki, in her own words......... 

"Since setting up Post Pals I have won "Readers Digest Hero of the Year 2006" and "Beacon Award for Young Philanthropist 2008".

I first got into voluntary work at the age of 5 when I helped my grandparents working for Rainbow Trust from the charity's early days. In 2002 I completed my 200 hours on the Millennium Volunteer scheme with AYME, at the time of setting up Post Pals I was also volunteering online for Brainfog and Patchworx (an American charity for seriously ill young people which has now closed).
My main passions are keeping Post Pals going and raising awareness of severe ME  "

How could anyone not pass this link on?

Please look at how you could help a sick child by passing on a smile.........the link  is

http://postpals.co.uk/

I am sure there are many ways we could all help.

*********************************

No comments: